Thursday 14 February 2013



I have been an avid subscriber to Glossybox for a while now. I love that it feels like Christmas every month when you receive that beautiful little box full of treats and surprises. I was upset when I received my January box and alas, this yummy smelling Jason lip balm was broken. I could not sample it....or attempt to eat it, as it smells a lot like after eights. Yum.
I left my review on the website, explaining that I loved the scent however it was broken so I could not use it. I thought nothing of it and a couple of weeks later I receive some mail and much to my surprise it was indeed a new working lip balm from the Glossybox team. I was thrilled and have been using it everyday since. It is now my go to lip balm. Sorry Carmex. My lips feel hydrated and delicious and I would honestly recommend this product to everyone.
I guess I'm trying to say thank you Glossybox.  


On my nails is Nail inc Porchester Square.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Bakery. Powered by Blogger.