Tuesday 12 February 2013




New York Fashion Week is almost over, which means it's almost time for London! I am very excited to be able to go to the Felder Felder show this coming Friday. It will be a treat to be watching the show rather than working it! Normally I am backstage throwing clothes on models, pinning clothes to models and squeezing shoes on models! So I am excited to be able to experience it from a seat!
Felder Felder have been one of my favourite designers for a while now, they are still fresh to the fashion world but I believe there is more and more demand to get a seat at their show, so I feel very lucky. They started their label in 2006 after graduating from Central St Martins and already have many devoted fans.
I love how they bring a dark rocky vibe into their collections but still keeping the shapes and styles feminine. I love the clash of soft against hard, the chiffon printed fabrics and the gorgeous collection of jackets they always seem to have!
If you are not making it to the show, do not fear as this year it will be streamed live through the London Fashion Week website. 2pm. Friday 15th February.
If you are yet to gaze your eyes among their collections, please do, I am sure you will not regret.

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Bakery. Powered by Blogger.