Thursday 23 December 2010

Photo from 5 inch and up.
Photo from 5 inch and up.

So whilst reading through my selection of daily blogs I came across these shoes on 5 inch and up. Now over the summer I did an internship with Felder Felder & these shoes happened to be part of their Spring Summer 2011 collection that was shown at London Fashion Week.
Now they are stocking at Urban Outiftters which is rather exciting as maybe I can now get my hands on a pair!
The shoes below are the ones I contributed to whilst on placement there. The theme of the collection was pagan/witchcraft meets neon/acid. 



So whilst on the subject of placement, I have a few photos from my time a Felder Felder. I know it's VERY late as Fashion Week was months ago, but I didn't have my blog then & better late than never eh?

Backstage at London Fashion Week...






We went to Nobu for the Felder Felder Afterparty & got to enjoy these many cocktails....yum.


Whilst on placement we also got to go to a very fabulous Marie Claire September issue party & all got to wear Felder Felder dresses.




That's all for now,
Sorry for the crazy amount of photos.

xoxo...

1 comment:

Fashion Bakery. Powered by Blogger.